- A cooperative NGO Report Published: Aug 24, 2010
- Interviews by the Environmental Law Institute
- Bray, Daniel and Dosemagen, Shannon. Louisiana Bucket Brigade, 3 March 2011.
Strategy for Restoring the Gulf of Mexico: Recommendations fo the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Task Force
- Brown, C., K. Andrews, J. Brenner, J.W. Tunnell, C. Canfield, C. Dorsett, M. Driscoll, and E. Johnson, S. Kaderka. 2011. Strategy for Restoring the Gulf of Mexico (A cooperative NGO report). The Nature Conservancy. Arlington, VA. 23 pages.
- A report by Restore America’s Estuaries Published: September 14, 2011
- Peterson, C. H. et al. 2011. A Once and Future Gulf of Mexico Ecosystem: Restoration Recommendations of an Expert Working Group. Pew Environment Group. Washington, DC. 112 pp.
- A Report by the Gulf Coast Waterkeepers Published: September 2011
- Whitehead, Andrew et al, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, doi: 10.1073, 26 September 2011.
- A Report by Green For All Published: 2011
- Tao, Zhen; Bullard, Stephen; and Arias, Covadonga. “High number of Vibrio vulnificus in Tar Balls Collected from Oiled Areas of the North-Central Gulf of Mexico Following the 2010 BP Deepwater Horizon Spill”, International Association for Ecology and Health, 23 November 2011.
- A report by the Gulf Future groups evaluating restoration projects and recommending projects to be funded. Released November 2011.
- Middlebrook, Ann et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 28 December 2011.
- © December 5, 2011. Center on Globalization, Governance & Competitiveness, Duke University
- NOAA Gulf Spill Restoration, March 2012.
- White, Helen et al., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 23 March 2012.
- A Report by Facing South/Institute for Southern Studies in collaboration with the Bridge the Gulf Project and Gulf Coast Fund Published: April 2012
- A report by the Emerald Coast Chapter of Surfrider Foundation Published: April 2012
- A Report by Mississippi River Delta Science and Engineering Special Team, a network of eminent scientists and engineers convened by the National Audubon Society, the Environmental Defense Fund and the National Wildlife Federation, Published: April 2012
- A Report by the National Wildlife Federation Published: April 2012